Business Development Manager - Hospitals and New Channels
Job no: 497344
Work type: full time
Categories: Account and Relationship Management, New Business Development
Avant Mutual Group is Australia's leading doctors’ mutual. We are an organisation created by doctors, for doctors.
PracticeHub is one of our innovative and exciting technology products that offer a complete online practice management solution that integrates best practice policies and procedures with a secure document management system.
An opportunity has now become available to join our team in a newly created role to NSW sales team as our Hospital and New Channels Lead. This is a permanent, full time role and will be based in our Sydney CBD Head office.
This exciting new role will focus on growing our PracticeHub business for the hospital channel through driving our sales and marketing strategy. This role will see you building the hospital channel through leveraging Avant’s brand, connections and resources, as well as the exploration, development and maintenance of new external distribution channels.
Key responsibilities for the role include:
- Drive PracticeHub’s sales and marketing strategy, with a focus on establishing the hospital channel and identifying new business opportunities;
- Achieve sales growth targets, building our profile in the market;
- Ongoing account management of key accounts;
- Leverage relationships with key partner vendors;
- Provide market intelligence and competitor information to build competitive advantage; and
- Represent our brand at state based and national based industry events and functions.
To be successful in this opportunity you must have:
- Proven success in a Business Development role, preferably in Healthcare IT, healthcare, pharmaceutical or technology;
- Business development skills coupled with strong direct sales, lead generation and marketing experience;
- A strong understanding of the medical and healthcare market and how to target and influence within the medical profession;
- Strong relationship building and negotiation skills, with a keen focus on risk management and compliance;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal and an innate desire to continuously learn and grow.
At Avant, our people are the centre of everything we do for our members. We offer a range of benefits and opportunities to enable you to make a difference, learn, and grow in your career.
For further information, please contact Paul Shipton, Talent Acquisition Manager on (02) 9260 9107.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend