Member Service Specialist
Job no: 497345
Work type: full time
Categories: Customer Service - Inbound, Private Health Insurance
Doctors’ Health Fund is the leading provider of private health insurance to Doctors throughout Australia. As a part of the Avant Mutual Group, we look after the needs of over 22,000 health care practitioners, students and their families.
We pride ourselves on our personal, expert service and helping our members through the ups and downs of being admitted to hospital or navigating the health system. Our focus is on building an expert team of professionals who our members trust and this role will see you collaborate with the team to create extraordinary outcomes for members.
Due to the continued success and growth of our health fund, we now have a new opportunity to join our Sydney based Member Services team.
This role will see you:
- Be the first point resolution for all member enquiries, inbound and outbound;
- Processing of members queries and transactions;
- Meeting and exceeding objectives to achieve service outcomes;
- Provide accurate and timely information on all products and services;
- Work to complex compliance and legislative requirements;
- Using your superior communication skills to understand our members and provide tailored solutions;
- Collaborate as part of a successful team; and
- Identify continuous improvement opportunities within the team and division.
The successful applicant will have:
- Previous demonstrated experience in a customer focused role;
- Dedication to service and the ability to excel in a complex environment;
- The desire and ability to learn how to serve members in an industry with many moving parts and players;
- Experience in Health Insurance is desirable, but not essential;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- A strong ability to work in a fast paced, supportive team environment; and
- Demonstrate strong administrative competencies with computer literacy in Microsoft suite.
At Doctors’ Health Fund, our people are the centre of everything we do for our members. We offer a range of benefits and opportunities to enable you to make a difference, learn, and grow in your career.
For further information, please contact Paul Shipton, Talent Acquisition Manager on (02) 9260 9107.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend