Job no: 497386
Work type: full time
Location: Sydney, Melbourne
Categories: Sales Representatives / Consultants
Avant Mutual Group is Australia's leading doctors’ mutual. We are an organisation created by doctors, for doctors.
We are a diverse organisation, supporting over 76,000 healthcare professionals and students with a range of products and services, including medical defence, indemnity insurance, health insurance, life and wealth.
Our products are designed to protect our members both professionally and personally, to safeguard their career and reputation and protect them and their families.
Our mutual structure, heritage and ethos ensure that our members are at the centre of everything we do.
We have an opportunity to join our Sydney phone-based sales team in a full time, permanent role.
As an experienced sales professional, this would be a great opportunity for you to spread your wings in a unique, interesting industry.
Our Sales team are dynamic, passionate and take pride in exceeding the expectations of our members. We can offer an excellent working environment and culture with a range of benefits and opportunities to enable you to make a difference, grow, and succeed in your career.
If you are ready to take your next leap and are as member-focused and determined as we are, then we are looking forward to hearing from you!
Your key responsibilities would include:
- supporting doctors to join the organisation by taking inbound calls and making outbound calls throughout the year, particularly during the key acquisition periods;
- driving proactive retention of our current membership through outbound calls;
- providing exceptional service with the goal of superior member satisfaction;
- achieving sales growth and campaign targets; and
- keeping up to date with all the latest product information and compliance obligations which attach to our diverse offering.
The successful candidates for these opportunities will have:
- A friendly and approachable personality and a ‘can do’ attitude;
- Previous experience in a sales focused role;
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, including listening and effective questioning skills;
- An aptitude to learn with a willingness to be involved to learn and grow; and
- A desire to succeed with a drive to give whatever it takes to succeed!
For further information, please do not hesitate to contact Paul Shipton - Talent Acquisition Manager on (02) 9260 9107.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend