Job no: 497401
Work type: full time
Categories: Customer Service - Inbound
Avant Mutual Group is Australia's leading doctors’ mutual. We are an organisation created by doctors, for doctors.
We support over 76,000 healthcare professionals and students with a range of products and services, including medical defence and indemnity insurance. Our products are designed to protect our members both professionally and personally, to safeguard their career and reputation and protect them and their families.
Our mutual structure, heritage and ethos ensure that our members are at the centre of everything we do.
We now have a fantastic opportunity to join our Sydney Member Services team. You will be a part of a larger, nationwide Member Services team, who take pride in delivering an exceptional member experience to our vast membership base.
Our core hours are 8.00am - 8.00pm, Monday to Friday and you will be required to be available during this time to work across the various shift options available.
This is a permanent, full time position.
In this opportunity you will:
- be the key person in our relationship with our members and you will spend your day servicing our members;
- manage our inbound call volume, keeping the member in mind at all times;
- process our members' insurance estimates and amendments;
- be actively engaged with our members to provide them with accurate and timely information on Avant products and services;
- keep accurate records of your interactions with our members;
- have responsibility and manage your work according to our processes, and compliance and legislative requirements; and
- always be looking for improvement opportunities in the way we service our members – we are always looking to improve our members experience with us.
To be successful in our team, you will be:
- passionate about providing a great customer experience, and have worked previously in a customer focused role, either in person or over the phone;
- a people person who communicates well, especially over the phone;
- motivated and strive for excellence in all you do;
- energised to thrive in a fast paced, fun and supportive team environment; and
- strong with your administrative competencies with high computer literacy in Microsoft suite
We are passionate about our members and the products and services that we provide. If you are passionate about delivering exceptional customer service – apply now!
For further information, please contact Paul Shipton, Talent Acquisition Manager on (02) 9260 9107.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend