Trainer - Member Services and Sales
Job no: 497416
Work type: part time
Location: Sydney, Melbourne
Categories: Operational Excellence
Avant Mutual Group is Australia's leading doctors’ mutual. We are an organisation created by doctors, for doctors.
We support over 76,000 healthcare professionals and students with a range of products and services, including medical defence and indemnity insurance. Our products are designed to protect our members both professionally and personally, to safeguard their career and reputation and protect them and their families.
Our mutual structure, heritage and ethos ensure that our members are at the centre of everything we do.
We are now seeking a Technical Trainer to support our Member Services and Growth team. This role can be based in either Sydney or Melbourne.
This role will see you managing our onboarding, one on one and small group coaching and the development and maintenance of online training modules.
This is a part time opportunity, working an average of 30 hours per week. During our peak-activity periods - for example, induction - you would be required to work 37.5 hours per week, with time in lieu accrued and taken at low-peak activity periods. This will be arranged in consultation with you.
Your key accountabilities will include:
- Developing, implementing and maintaining the Sales and Service delivery Training Program, Training Needs Analysis, Skills Matrix and Skills Verification processes;
- Developing and conducting training for the across the team, managing administration through our Learning Management System;
- Reviewing and monitoring the quality of the training program to ensure staff are supported with all training needs;
- Facilitation and delivery of training across all areas of our Member Services and Growth team.
The successful candidate will be:
- Able to demonstrate previous experience in a training, coaching or mentoring role in a customer focused environment;
- Passionate about providing a great customer experience;
- A people person who communicates well, with strong presentation and facilitation skills;
- Motivated and strive for excellence;
- Energised to thrive in a fast paced, fun and supportive team environment;
- Strong with administrative competencies with high computer literacy in Microsoft suite.
We are passionate about our members and the products and services that we provide. If you are passionate about delivering exceptional customer service – apply now!
For further information, please contact Paul Shipton, Talent Acquisition Manager on (02) 9260 9107.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend