Senior Full Stack Developer
Job no: 497454
Work type: full time
Categories: Developers / Programmers
Avant Mutual Group is Australia's leading doctors’ mutual. We are an organisation created by doctors, for doctors.
We support over healthcare professionals and students with a range of products and services, including innovative technology products, used by doctors every day.
A fantastic opportunity is now available for 2 Senior Full Stack Developers to join our Sydney New Ventures Technology team. This is an opportunity to work on a variety of innovative new business venture projects where you will make a significant difference to new technologies for doctors.
Both roles are permanent and full time and will see you working closely with the senior leadership team for an exciting product, which is used by 1000’s of doctors every day. You will get exposure to new technologies, working with a fantastic team that is passionate about what they do.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Proven experience in building and launching great mobile and web applications;
- A love for the details, with great organisational skills and be comfortable with ambiguity;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Experience in solving problems following SOLID and OO design principles;
- Advanced experience with .Net, .NetCore, Angular and Node.js;
- Knowledge of Entity Framework or other ORM as well as LINQ;
- Knowledge of cloud services (AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud) is a plus!
- And…. A passion in delivering an exceptional user experience!
At Avant, our people are the centre of everything we do for our members. We offer a range of benefits and opportunities to enable you to make a difference, learn, and grow in your career.
For further information, please contact Paul Shipton, Talent Acquisition Manager on (02) 9260 9107.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend