Job no: 498137
Work type: full time
Categories: Program and Project Management
Doctors’ Health Fund is the leading provider of private health insurance to doctors throughout Australia. As a part of the Avant Mutual Group, we look after the needs of over 22,000 health care practitioners, students and their families.
Our mutual structure, heritage and ethos ensure that our members are at the centre of everything we do.
Reporting to the Strategy and Innovation Manager, the Delivery Manager is responsible for leading the projects team to plan, initiate and execute a range of small to medium sized projects to achieve our business objectives. The role may lead project streams or manage stand-alone initiatives and will be responsible for managing key relationships with internal stakeholders and external vendors.
This is a permanent opportunity based in our Darling Park offices in Sydney.
Key responsibilities include:
- Effectively plan and deliver projects and initiatives in line with the scope, cost, benefit and timeline expectations, using Agile methodologies
- Provide clear direction on project objectives and deliverables
- Secure and manage resources required to deliver the project in line with project plan and expectations
- Identify and manage project risks, compliance, impacts, budgets, conflicting priorities, expectations and shared resources
- Develop documentation and reporting including project plans, risk and issue registers, cost benefit analysis and post implementation review documentation
- Meet our legislative, compliance and risk management obligations
- Mentor and coach a projects team of 3.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in Business and/or Project Management with extensive project management experience, ideally within the health insurance or financial services
- Ability to co-ordinate the activities of a range of different people to ensure projects get delivered in line with the agreed timeline, scope and cost profile
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, leading and managing a wide range of internal and external stakeholders often with competing agendas
- Ability to manage and lead a small multi-function group of IS professionals
- Sound knowledge and experience in Agile and other relevant project management frameworks
At Doctors’ Health Fund, our people are the centre of everything we do for our members. We offer a range of benefits and opportunities to enable you to make a difference, learn, and grow in your career.
For further information, please contact Sue Allen, Talent Acquisition Specialist on 0429 404 856.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend