Business Systems Analyst
Job no: 498138
Work type: full time
Categories: Business / Systems Analysts
Doctors’ Health Fund is the leading provider of private health insurance to doctors throughout Australia. As a part of the Avant Mutual Group, we look after the needs of over 22,000 health care practitioners, students and their families.
Our mutual structure, heritage and ethos ensure that our members are at the centre of everything we do.
Due to the success and growth of our health fund, a newly created opportunity for a Business Systems Analyst is available in our Sydney team.
Reporting to the Delivery Manager, this role is responsible for the management and analysis of our systems, processes and requirements with a view to improving efficiency and recommending system controls.
Key accountabilities include:
- Continuously review our systems (HAMBS, e5, Sugar CRM, website, mobile app) for "best fit" for the Fund;
- Assist with implementation of projects and initiatives;
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to develop, communicate, verify, and test desired functionality changes;
- Interpret customer and business needs;
- Gather and define requirements and help build and document specifications for development and configuration;
- Contribute to the strategic direction of our systems and technology;
- Assist in business, process and efficiency analysis;
- Ensure systems are compliant and functional.
The successful candidate will have:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Business, Information Technology or equivalent is desirable
- Previous experience in a process analysis role (ideally within insurance or financial services industry)
- Experience using health systems such as HAMBS, e5 workflow and Microsoft operating systems (or equivalent systems)
- Interest in process improvement and a desire to help our team improve
- Ability to analyse and interpret business needs
- Well-developed interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced team environment
At Doctors’ Health Fund, our people are the centre of everything we do for our members. We offer a range of benefits and opportunities to enable you to make a difference, learn, and grow in your career.
For further information, please contact Sue Allen, Talent Acquisition Specialist on 0429 404 856.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend