Member Service Specialist
Job no: 498142
Work type: full time
Categories: Customer Service - Inbound
At Doctors' Health Fund, we pride ourselves on our personal, expert service helping our members to navigate the Australian healthcare system.
Our focus is on building an expert team of professionals who our members trust and this role will see you collaborate with the team to create extraordinary outcomes for members.
Due to the continued success and growth of our health fund, we now have 2 new opportunities to join our Sydney based Member Services team in permanent, full time roles.
In these opportunities you will:
- be the key person in our relationship with our members and you will spend your day servicing our members
- manage our inbound call volume, keeping the member in mind at all times
- respond to our members written enquires
- be actively engaged with our members to provide them with accurate and timely information on our Doctors’ Health Fund product
- keep accurate records of your interactions with our members
- have responsibility and manage your work according to our processes, compliance and legislative requirements
- always be looking for improvement opportunities in the way we service our members – we are always looking to improve our members experience with us.
To be successful in our team, you will be:
- passionate about providing an exceptional member experience
- worked previously in a customer focused role, either in person or over the phone
- a people person who communicates well, especially over the phone
- motivated and strive for excellence in all you do
- energised to thrive in a fast paced, fun and supportive team environment
- strong with your administrative competencies with high computer literacy in Microsoft suite
We are passionate about our members and the products and services that we provide. If you are truly passionate about delivering exceptional member experience – apply now!
At Doctors’ Health Fund, our people are the centre of everything we do for our members. We offer a range of benefits and opportunities to enable you to make a difference, learn, and grow in your career.
If you require further information, please email our Careers team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend