Senior Helpdesk Support Analyst
Job no: 498180
Work type: full time
Avant Mutual Group is Australia's leading doctors’ mutual. We are an organisation created by doctors, for doctors. We support over 76,000 healthcare professionals and students with a range of products and services, including medical defence and indemnity insurance.
Our mutual structure, heritage and ethos ensure that our members are at the centre of everything we do.
We are now seeking an experienced service desk and desktop professional to join the Brisbane IT team in a permanent full- time position.
This key role is responsible for providing service desk and desktop support for Avant users. This is a stand-alone position reporting to the IT Service Manager based in our Sydney head office.
The key responsibilities include:
- Provide service desk and desktop support to agreed service levels
- Provide 1st and 2nd level troubleshooting assistance (phone, e-mail and face to face)
- Support user administration, MS Office and other Microsoft application support
- Avant applications set-up and support
- Conduct equipment set-up, support and equipment relocation
- Provide printer administration.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Previous demonstrated Level 1 Service Desk experience in a corporate environment
- Working knowledge of Microsoft operating systems, desktop software and active directory including Microsoft 365 and Microsoft Teams
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong working knowledge of Active Directory
- Working knowledge of desktops and mobile devices including tablets (Surface Pro)
- ITIL Foundation Certificate is highly desirable
- Previous exposure to Citrix environments and SharePoint is desirable
At Avant, our people are the centre of everything we do for our members. We offer a range of benefits and opportunities to enable you to make a difference, learn, and grow in your career.
For further information, please contact our careers team on firstname.lastname@example.org
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend