Job no: 498350
Work type: full time
Categories: Customer Service - Inbound
Avant is Australia’s leading medical defence organisation with a proud heritage of protecting Australian medical professionals for over 125 years. It was established by a small group of doctors in 1893, who wanted to “protect themselves from actions arising out of the practice of medicine”.
Avant now represents 80,000 health practitioners and medical students across every state and territory, delivering market leading products and services to meet their professional, personal and practice needs. Building on this heritage, our vision is to be the most trusted professional partner in supporting doctors throughout their lives and careers.
As a mutual organisation, owned by members and run purely for their benefit, our members are at the centre of all we do. As well as providing products and services to our member, we play a broader community role by advocating for improvements in the healthcare system and in quality, safety and professionalism in medicine, through delivering education and research activities.
Due to growth across our business, we now have FIVE fantastic opportunities to join our Sydney Member Services team. You will be a part of a larger, nationwide Member Services team, who take pride in delivering an exceptional member experience to our vast membership base.
Our core hours are 8.00am - 8.00pm, Monday to Friday and you will be required to be available during this time to work across the various shift options available.
All roles are permanent, full time opportunities.
In this opportunity you will:
- be the key person in our relationship with our members and you will spend your day servicing our members
- manage our inbound call volume, keeping the member in mind at all times
- process our members' insurance estimates and amendments
- be actively engaged with our members to provide them with accurate and timely information on Avant products and services
- keep accurate records of your interactions with our members
- have responsibility and manage your work according to our processes, and compliance and legislative requirements
- always be looking for improvement opportunities in the way we service our members – we are always looking to improve our members experience with us.
To be successful in our team, you will be:
- passionate about providing a great customer experience, and have worked previously in a customer focused role, either in person or over the phone
- a people person who communicates well, especially over the phone
- motivated and strive for excellence in all you do
- energised to thrive in a fast paced, fun and supportive team environment
- strong with your administrative competencies with high computer literacy in Microsoft suite
We are passionate about our members and the products and services that we provide. If you are passionate about delivering exceptional customer service – apply now!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend