Job no: 498365
Work type: full time
Avant is Australia’s leading medical defence organisation with a proud heritage of protecting Australian medical professionals for over 125 years. Avant now represents 80,000 health practitioners and medical students across every state and territory, delivering market leading products and services to meet their professional, personal and practice needs. Building on this heritage, our vision is to be the most trusted professional partner in supporting doctors throughout their lives and careers.
As a mutual organisation, owned by members and run purely for their benefit, our members are at the centre of all we do. As well as providing products and services to our member, we play a broader community role by advocating for improvements in the healthcare system and in quality, safety and professionalism in medicine, through delivering education and research activities.
An opportunity is now available for a Reporting Analyst join our Sydney based team on a 9 month fixed term contract basis. In this role, you will be part of the team to implement a suite of reporting and dashboards for our Medical Indemnity insurance business.
The key responsibilities include:
• Discuss and understand the business requirements and data structures;
• Work with the team to design optimal data structures and write SQL queries as needed;
• Design and set up dashboards.
To be successful in this role you will have:
• Tertiary Qualifications in Data Science, Computer Programming or Mathematics;
• Experience in the insurance industry would be beneficial;
• Motivated, solution focused and agile;
• Strong SQL skills;
• Qliksense experience, proven experience in developing dashboards;
• Proficient in Microsoft;
• Ability to understand business requirements and propose reporting that meets the purpose;
• Knowledge of reporting and dashboarding best practices;
• Experience with XML, .NET, JSON as well as SAS would be beneficial.
At Avant, our people are the centre of everything we do for our members. We offer a range of benefits and opportunities to enable you to make a difference, learn, and grow in your career.
For further information, please contact our Careers team at email@example.com.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend