Job no: 498375
Work type: full time
Avant is Australia’s leading medical defence organisation with a proud heritage of protecting Australian medical professionals for over 125 years.
Avant now represents 80,000 health practitioners and medical students across every state and territory, delivering market leading products and services to meet their professional, personal and practice needs. Building on this heritage, our vision is to be the most trusted professional partner in supporting doctors throughout their lives and careers.
As a mutual organisation, owned by members and run purely for their benefit, our members are at the centre of all we do. As well as providing products and services to our member, we play a broader community role by advocating for improvements in the healthcare system and in quality, safety and professionalism in medicine, through delivering education and research activities.
An opportunity is now available for a Corporate Receptionist to join our Sydney based team on a Permanent basis. This role provides a variety of administrative support and is responsible for managing all aspects of reception to ensure service operations.
The role's duties will include but will not be limited to:-
- Welcoming and assisting guests in a friendly and professional manner
- Answering telephone calls screening and forwarding, taking messages where appropriate.
- Ensuring all guests have signed in.
- Ensuring guests are accommodated prior to meetings
- Collection and distribution of mail
- Booking and receiving couriers and deliveries
- Maintaining a clean and tidy reception space
- Delivery of consistently superior service
- Responding to member queries and data integrity
- Identify continuous improvement opportunities
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- A track record in time management and the ability to multitask
- Superb communication and written skills
- Be professionally presented, mature and highly organised
- The ability to liaise with a broad range of clientele.
- Enjoy working autonomously
- Excellent word and excel skills
- A positive work attitude!
At Avant, our people are the centre of everything we do for our members. We offer a range of benefits and opportunities to enable you to make a difference, learn, and grow in your career.
For further information, please contact our Careers team at email@example.com.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend