Operations Specialist - Asset Finance
Job no: 498381
Work type: full time
Categories: Sales Coordinators
Kooyong Group, part of Avant Mutual Group, is a specialist lender and advisor, committed to meeting the needs of doctors & medical professionals. We provide an extraordinary level of personalised service and insight through distinctive banking solutions.
Our people have come from some of the world’s leading private and professional lending institutions and we have a shared goal; to place each client’s financial needs and aspirations at the centre of everything we do, to support the communities that support us and to impact people’s lives in positive, ethical and meaningful ways.
Due to our continued growth and success, we have a fantastic opportunity for an Operations Specialist, specialising in Asset finance lending, to join our team in Sydney in a permanent, full time role.
This role will see you:
- Documentation and settlement of asset finance products funding the financing of motor vehicles and equipment for our niche clients.
- Quality control of documents before releasing to our clients.
- Ensure all settlement conditions and requirements are met prior to settling loans in an accurate and timely manner.
- Process daily transactional activities such as end of day process and reconciliation.
- Process post settlement requests on loans such as variations and payouts.
- Partner with our frontline lending staff to improve accuracies and efficiencies.
- Engage in project work connected to operations with scope to expand the role into areas of interest.
- Demonstrated experience in an operational role within the asset finance space of a fintech, bank or other financial services company
- Sound knowledge of Personal Property Securities Register (PPSR)
- Demonstrated customer centricity and solutions focused
- Contribute to the ongoing design and build of an operations capability to support the gradual launch of products on the Kooyong horizon over the next 24 months and beyond
- Ability to perform system testing and contribute to operations projects
- Strong relationship building and excellent communication skills
- Motivated and strive for excellence in all you do
- Energised to thrive in a fast paced, fun and supportive team environment
At Kooyong, we are as passionate about our people as we are about our clients!
We offer a range of benefits and opportunities to enable you to make a difference, learn, and grow in your career.
For further information, please contact Paul Shipton, Head of People & Culture on 0466 474 895.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend