Application Support Analyst
Job no: 498412
Work type: full time
Doctors’ Health Fund is the leading provider of private health insurance to doctors throughout Australia. As a part of the Avant Mutual Group, we look after the needs of over 22,000 health care practitioners, students and their families.
Reporting to the Application Support Lead, this role has responsibility for maintaining our systems and digital applications; understand how our systems, process and procedures interact, as well as configure and diagnose problems with the applications. A key component of the role is providing IT support for our users.
This is a permanent, full time opportunity and will be based in our Darling Park, Sydney CBD office.
Key accountabilities include:
- Assist with systems support to help the business achieve their service delivery objectives in line with organisational priorities;
- Ensuring systems are compliant, functional and up-to-date;
- Assist in business process and efficiency analysis and the implementation of projects and initiatives;
- Perform proactive monitoring of all systems to reduce system issues and maximize system performance;
- Compile system documentation and user guides for users.
The successful candidate will have:
- Studying towards relevant tertiary qualifications in Business, Information Technology or equivalent
- Previous experience in an IT Service Desk or application support role; knowledge of the application development life cycle would be beneficial
- Experience in administration of a CRM application and workflow system would be advantageous
- Working knowledge of Microsoft operating systems and desktop software
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills
- Strong focus on customer satisfaction.
At Doctors’ Health Fund, our people are the centre of everything we do for our members. We offer a range of benefits and opportunities to enable you to make a difference, learn, and grow in your career.
For further information, please contact Sue Allen, Talent Acquisition Business Partner on 0429 404 856.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend