Job no: 498453
Work type: full time
Categories: Strategy and Planning
Avant Mutual Group is Australia's leading doctors’ mutual. We are an organisation created by doctors, for doctors.
We support over 76,000 healthcare professionals and students with a range of products and services, including medical defence and indemnity insurance. Our products are designed to protect our members both professionally and personally, to safeguard their career and reputation and protect them and their families.
Our mutual structure, heritage and ethos ensure that our members are at the centre of everything we do.
Doctors Financial Services (DFS) was created in 2019 to support members’ personal financial needs with Life Insurance. Financial Advice and Wealth Management and Lending – all tailored specifically for Doctors.
We now have a fantastic opportunity available for a Financial Adviser to join our Melbourne team for a permanent, full time opportunity.
This role will see you delivering specialised financial advice to Avant members, non-member doctors and their families.
The key accountabilities for this role include:
- Delivering high quality personal advice with an outstanding client experience
- Delivering to advice targets
- Maintaining strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders – this will be one of the keys to your success!
- Ensuring compliance with all statutory, AFSL licensee and business requirements
- Generating client enquiries through marketing and promotional activity including presenting at seminars, facilitating group education sessions, attendance at events, lead generation campaigns and development of referral networks
- Meeting ongoing Continuing Professional Development (CPD) requirements and be up to date with all industry developments.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Tertiary qualification in a finance related discipline and meet FASEA education requirements
- Demonstrated experience providing holistic financial advice to high-net-worth clients
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with a “client first” attitude
- Demonstrated experience at building and maintaining strong stakeholder relationships
- Strong business acumen
- Excellent research, communication and technical skills
- Strong knowledge of relevant financial planning systems
- A passion for providing an outstanding service to your clients!
At Avant, our people are the centre of everything we do for our members. We offer a range of benefits and opportunities to enable you to make a difference, learn, and grow in your career.
For further information, please do not hesitate to contact Cressida Ward, Talent Acquisition Business Partner at email@example.com
Please note: Avant Mutual is a vaccinated employer. Prior to the commencement of your employment by Avant, you are required to be fully vaccinated against the Covid-19 virus or have a medical certificate stating that you cannot receive a Covid-19 vaccination for valid medical reasons.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend