Client Services Officer
Job no: 498456
Work type: full time
Categories: Strategy and Planning
Avant Mutual Group is Australia's leading doctors’ mutual. We are an organisation created by doctors, for doctors.
We support over 76,000 healthcare professionals and students with a range of products and services, including medical defence and indemnity insurance. Our products are designed to protect our members both professionally and personally, to safeguard their career and reputation and protect them and their families.
Our mutual structure, heritage and ethos ensure that our members are at the centre of everything we do.
Doctors Financial Services (DFS) was created in 2019 to support members’ personal financial needs with Life Insurance, Financial Advice, Wealth Management and Lending – all tailored specifically for Doctors.
Due to the growth and success of our business, we now have a newly created opportunity available for a Client Services Officer to join our Sydney team for a permanent, full time opportunity.
The Client Services Officer works with the Financial Advisers to provide appropriately tailored advice and service by preparing Statements of Advice, managing the ongoing service needs of the client, preparing annual reviews and coordinating the flow of information between the Financial Advisers and clients.
The key accountabilities for this role include:
- Manage the outsourced production of high quality compliant personal advice documents
- Support our Financial Advisers to deliver an outstanding client experience
- Maintaining strong working relationships with our client facing Avant employees, approved product list providers and external service providers
- Ensuring compliance with all statutory, AFSL licensee and business requirements
- Ensuring Advice is implemented in a timely manner.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Minimum 2 years' industry experience, preferably as a Client Services Officer or administration support to a Financial Adviser
- Strong knowledge of the financial planning industry
- Experience using financial planning software - Xplan is preferable
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with a “client first” attitude
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain strong business relationships.
At Avant, our people are the centre of everything we do for our members. We offer a range of benefits and opportunities to enable you to make a difference, learn, and grow in your career.
Please note: Avant Mutual is a vaccinated employer. Prior to the commencement of your employment by Avant, you are required to be fully vaccinated against the Covid-19 virus or have a medical certificate stating that you cannot receive a Covid-19 vaccination for valid medical reasons.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend