Job no: 498510
Work type: full time
Location: Sydney, Melbourne, Perth
Categories: Customer Service - Inbound
Avant is Australia’s leading medical defence organisation with a proud heritage of protecting Australian medical professionals for over 125 years. It was established by a small group of doctors in 1893, who wanted to “protect themselves from actions arising out of the practice of medicine”.
Avant now represents 80,000 health practitioners and medical students across every state and territory, delivering market leading products and services to meet their professional, personal and practice needs. Building on this heritage, our vision is to be the most trusted professional partner in supporting doctors throughout their lives and careers.
As a mutual organisation, owned by members and run purely for their benefit, our members are at the centre of all we do. As well as providing products and services to our member, we play a broader community role by advocating for improvements in the healthcare system and in quality, safety and professionalism in medicine, through delivering education and research activities.
Due to growth across our business, we have fantastic opportunities to join our Member Services team. You will be a part of a national Member Services team, who take pride in delivering an exceptional member experience to our vast membership base.
All roles are permanent, with full time and part time opportunities available.
In these opportunities you will:
- be the key person for phone and email based enquires from our members regarding their medical insurance products and services
- provide exceptional service putting the member first at all times
- solve members enquiries including providing insurance estimates and amendments
- be actively engaged with our members to provide them with accurate and timely information on Avant products and services
- Work within processes and with a risk mindset
- be looking for improvement opportunities in the way we service our members – we are always looking to improve our members experience with us.
To be successful in our team, you will be:
- energised to thrive in a fast paced, fun and supportive team environment
- passionate about providing a great customer experience, and may have worked previously in a customer focused role
- a people person who effectively communicates, especially over the phone
- motivated and strive for excellence in all you do
We are passionate about our members and the products and services that we provide. If you are passionate about delivering exceptional customer service – apply now!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend