Avant Mutual Group is Australia's leading doctors’ mutual. We are an organisation created by doctors, for doctors.
PracticeHub, part of Avant Mutual Group, is an innovative and exciting product that offers a complete online practice management solution that integrates best practice policies and procedures with a secure document management system.
Our PracticeHub team is seeking a Customer and Product Support Specialist to join our Sydney CBD team, on a permanent basis. This position will be responsible for providing customer and product support to our new and existing customer base.
The key responsibilities include:
- Provide technical support to customers in the use of the products features
- Support and drive the on boarding process for new customers
- Maintain the contact schedule with existing customers
- Co-ordinate and maintain the update of prospective, new and existing customers in the database
- Support the communication of new content and features
- Collect client feedback and contribute to FAQ knowledge database
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Previous demonstrated experience in a sales or customer service support position
- Passion for providing an exceptional customer experience with a drive to exceed customer expectations
- Strong stakeholder and relationship management ability with excellent communication skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills with the ability to work autonomously
- Previous experience working in a medical / Ancillary Health Practice would be highly regarded but is not essential
At Avant, our people are the centre of everything we do for our members. We offer a range of benefits and opportunities to enable you to make a difference, learn, and grow in your career.
For further information, please contact Cressida Ward at email@example.com
Please note: Avant Mutual is a vaccinated employer. Prior to the commencement of your employment by Avant, you are required to be fully vaccinated against the Covid-19 virus or have a medical certificate stating that you cannot receive a Covid-19 vaccination for valid medical reasons.