Practice Consultant - Healthcare
Job no: 499334
Work type: full time
Categories: Account and Relationship Management, New Business Development
About the Company:
Avant is Australia's leading medical defence organisation with a proud heritage of protecting Australian medical professionals for over 130 years. As part of the Avant group, PracticeHub is a cloud-based practice administration application that supports medical practices by making healthcare administration simpler, safer, and more efficient.
Avant is focused on delivering greater value through rapidly expanding services for medical practices to order to grow and manage their practices more efficiently.
PracticeHub is looking for a Practice Consultant to join our team and help grow our business by understanding the needs of doctors and practice business owners, and offering solutions that meet their specific requirements.
As a Practice Consultant, you will be responsible for providing product demonstrations, developing and managing our sales pipeline, prospecting for new practices within our target market, and coordinating the onboarding process for new customers. You will also be required to cross-refer to other businesses within Avant for tailored practice products and services.
- Understand the needs of doctors and practice business owners through effective discovery and needs assessment.
- Offer solutions that meet the specific needs of customers and align with their business objectives.
- Provide product demonstrations to potential customers.
- Develop and manage the sales pipeline.
- Prospect for new doctors’ practices within our target market.
- Qualify the decision-maker with a consultative sales approach and communicate the PracticeHub value proposition
- Support and drive the onboarding process for new customers.
- Coordinate and maintain the update of prospective, new, and existing customers in the database.
- Cross-refer to other businesses within Avant for tailored practice products and services.
- Support the communication of new content and features.
- Experience in a practice management role, preferably in primary care, pharmacy, allied health or dental sectors
- Experience in solution-based selling and identifying customer needs.
- Passion for providing an exceptional customer experience with a drive to exceed customer expectations.
- Strong stakeholder and relationship management ability with excellent communication skills.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills with the ability to work autonomously.
Why work at PracticeHub:
- Opportunity to join a member-centric organisation with a reputation for excellence across the medical and insurance sector.
- Hybrid work model with the flexibility to work from home/office.
- Competitive salary package with benefits.
At Avant, our people are the centre of everything we do for our members. We offer a range of benefits and opportunities to enable you to make a difference, learn, and grow in your career.
For further information, please contact Sue Allen, Talent Acquisition Business Partner on 0429 404 856.
Please note: Avant Mutual is a vaccinated employer. Prior to the commencement of your employment by Avant, you are required to be fully vaccinated against the Covid-19 virus or have a medical certificate stating that you cannot receive a Covid-19 vaccination for valid medical reasons.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend