Job no: 499661
Work type: full time
Categories: Account and Relationship Management, New Business Development
The Avant Mutual Group wholly-acquired the Kooyong Group in 2022. Kooyong specialises in practice, property and personal finance broking for doctors, with a deep understanding of the unique journey and challenges a doctor they will experience at various career stages. Avant is seeking to grow Kooyong beyond finance broking through the addition of on-balance sheet lending with warehouse funding capability.
We are seeking a Relationship Director to join our Perth CBD team for a permanent, full-time role.
The key responsibilities include:
- Growing and developing a specialised customer base.
- Understanding lending policies with a panel of selected lenders and the commercial Kooyong options.
- Attending conferences and events to promote Kooyong and yourself.
- Understanding risk and compliance.
- Working closely with your team and associates.
- Promoting the Avant brand in market.
To be successful you will have:
- Strong communication and relationship building skills.
- A genuine customer service ethic.
- Good financial acumen and common sense.
- A desire to do what’s in the best interests of your customers.
- To be a high achiever and team player.
Why work at Avant?
- Discount of 25% on Private Health Insurance and free Salary Continuance Insurance.
- We value our people by offering an inclusive workplace with flexible work, career development and internal mobility opportunities.
- Our flexible working arrangements are designed to enable genuine work-life balance.
- Your development is our priority, and we have a variety of learning and development programs that will support you in your career.
- We offer support to our people via Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Health and
- Wellbeing programs, Tertiary Education Sponsorship and Support.
- We have a diverse and connected work environment where your contribution and ideas will be valued and respected and make a real difference to the lives of others.
We prefer to deal with candidates directly. If you have any queries regarding the role, please do not hesitate to contact Adam Emery, Talent Acquisition Business Partner at 0484 300 064 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: Avant Mutual is a vaccinated employer. Prior to the commencement of your employment by Avant, you are required to be fully vaccinated against the Covid-19 virus or have a medical certificate stating that you cannot receive a Covid-19 vaccination for valid medical reasons.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend