Product Marketing Manager
Job no: 499819
Work type: full time
Categories: Digital Marketing, Management, Market Research and Analysis
Avant Practice Solutions is part of the Avant Mutual Group. As Australia’s largest doctor-owned mutual, we see the ever-increasing complexities our members face in running a successful practice every day.
In response to these growing demands, we have developed an extensive suite of tailored products and services that all work together to make running a practice easier, safer and more efficient. We believe that by supporting our members and their practices in this way, they can focus more on what they do best – delivering excellence in healthcare.
About the role:
The Product Marketing Manager will articulate customer benefits of our products and services to drive growth for Avant Practice Solutions.
You’ll be a talented storyteller and natural communicator – both verbal and written, with the ability to translate complex ideas into clear, succinct and compelling messaging that will engage our target audience.
With experience crafting messaging hierarchy, copy and content for assets across critical channels - website, email, sales enablement, you will be comfortable working with a product team to fully understand features, roadmaps and how these benefit customers.
Working within a growing marketing team you will have strong stakeholder management and a track record of marketing both products and services in a B2B organisation. This is a hands-on role and experience in product marketing, copywriting, campaign reporting and ability to manage competing deadlines in a metrics driven environment is required.
Key accountability for the role includes:
- Articulation of product and service key messages, benefits targeted to personas
- Create content and assets to support sales, operations and marketing speaking knowledgeably about our suite of products and services
- Evaluating the success of campaigns to present actionable insights and inform future campaigns and product development
- Budget management
- Identifying cross-selling opportunities
- Data analysis, a working knowledge of PowerBI (beneficial)
To be successful you will have:
- Experience marketing products and services in a B2B environment
- Have successfully launched product, services or features, working cross functionally in a matrixed organisation
- Strong copywriting skills to create product launch messaging, campaign themes and long form content to support product and service growth
- High level of organisation and attention to detail will be needed
- Experience within healthcare would be highly beneficial
Avant, our people are the centre of everything we do for our members. We offer a range of benefits and opportunities to enable you to make a difference, learn, and grow in your career.
For further information, please contact Sue Allen, Talent Acquisition Business Partner on 0429 40 4856.
Please note: Avant Mutual is a vaccinated employer. Prior to the commencement of your employment by Avant, you are required to be fully vaccinated against the Covid-19 virus or have a medical certificate stating that you cannot receive a Covid-19 vaccination for valid medical reasons.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend