About Avant Practice Solutions
Avant Practice Solutions is part of the Avant Mutual Group – a member-owned organisation that’s been supporting doctors and their practices for over 130 years.
We work with over 82,000 healthcare practitioners across every Australian state and territory, so we understand better than anyone the complexities and risks of running a modern-day healthcare practice.
We believe at the heart of every successful practice is a team with strong business understanding. That’s why we developed a suite of expert advisory services, apps for medical and surgical billings, and our SaaS solution PracticeHub. We put the insights, strategies and support you need at your fingertips, so you can take your business forward with confidence.
Our goal is to help you increase efficiency, assure protection and stimulate growth. With our holistic solutions, we ensure you’re always in control of your operations, and have all you need to create a healthier, thriving practice.
We support a variety of medical specialist, general and surgical practices, by providing off-site administration and practice management services.
Due to continued growth, fantastic full-time and part-time opportunities for compassionate and efficient Medical Receptionists are now available in our Kew East or Hampton office.
Office Hours: Monday - Friday, no weekends!
This is an opportunity to showcase your skills as a caring and service-focused receptionist, in a modern environment providing off-site medical administration services for a number of different medical and specialist practices.
Benefits of working for Avant
• Career progression opportunities and professional development
• Community engagement opportunities like including volunteering
• Hybrid working arrangements for the right candidate once training is complete
• Fun, friendly and motivated team
• Great work life balance with no weekend or after hours work
We are looking for a dedicated and positive individual with drive, to make a real difference to our doctors’ practices. This position in Kew requires an adaptable and confident person, with a strong drive to provide only the highest quality service.
Medical experience is desirable but not essential.
You will be working with a range of surgeons and physicians. Even more important will be your proven track record in providing excellent customer service with empathy and respect.
The ability to quickly learn a range of different practice software packages (e.g. Genie, Clinic to Cloud, among others) will be needed for success in the role.
Key duties include:
• Booking and arranging of appointments
• Managing patient phone enquiries
• Liaising with patients, providers, hospital staff & referrers
• Filing and medical administration processes and general office duties on cloud-based platforms
Successful candidates will have:
• Ability to multi-task effectively with consistent attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills and professional phone manner
• Work cohesively within a team but also able to work independently
• Confident with computers and new technology
• Strong organisational and time management skills
If you are looking for a career-enhancing role with a friendly, dynamic and professional work environment where your contribution is valued then this is the role for you.
The right candidate to join our team will be confident, reliable, friendly and able to demonstrate initiative and integrity, as well as use their sound judgment to achieve the best outcomes.
If this role sounds like the one you have been looking for and you are ready to hit the ground running, please apply now. We would love someone to start ASAP, so don't delay!