Personal Assistant Legal
Job no: 499946
Work type: full time
Categories: Law Clerks and Paralegals
Avant Law is a doctor-focused law firm that provides exceptional legal services across a wide range of legal services to doctors and their practices. The firm also has many non-medical clients. We are a subsidiary of Avant Mutual – Australia’s leading doctor organisation with a proud heritage of protecting the Australian medical profession for nearly 130 years. This deep understanding of doctors and their businesses allows us to provide the medical profession with expert legal advice and services they can trust.
When engaging Avant Law, our clients can feel confident knowing they have a team of specialist lawyers who look beyond the transaction, who are focused on developing high quality, tailored legal advice and solutions, and establishing long-term relationships.
We are seeking a Personal Legal Assistant to join the Incorporated Legal Practice Avant Law Pty Ltd in our Sydney CBD team for a permanent, full-time role. The role reports to the Head of Corporate and Commercial, and the firm’s General Manager, Justin Fung.
Key responsibilities for this role include:
- Assisting Solicitors in the management of a legal practice and assisting with the effective functioning of the Legal team.
- Providing administrative support to our team.
- Coordinating meetings and travel arrangements.
- Processing invoices, assisting with monthly billings and MasterCard reconciliations.
The successful applicant will have:
- Previous demonstrated experience in an administrative position in a legal environment.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fast and accurate typing skills.
- The ability to balance multiple priorities, meet deadlines and show attention to detail.
- Intermediate level of competence in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Why work for Avant Law?
- You would be working for Australia’s largest specialist medico-legal law firm.
- You will be working in an open and collaborative environment with an exceptional team of lawyers and non-lawyers
We prefer to deal with candidates directly. If you have any queries regarding the role, please do not hesitate to contact Adam Emery, Talent Acquisition Business Partner at 0484 300 064 or email@example.com
Please note: Avant Mutual is a vaccinated employer. Prior to the commencement of your employment by Avant, you are required to be fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus or have a medical certificate stating that you cannot receive a COVID-19 vaccination for valid medical reasons.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend