Operations Specialist (Non-bank Lender)
Job no: 500055
Work type: full time
Categories: Accounts Officer/Clerks, Analysis and Reporting, Assistant Accountants, Account and Relationship Management, Analysis and Reporting
About Avant Financial Services:
Avant Financial Services is a specialist non-bank lender, committed to meeting the needs of doctors & medical professionals. We provide an extraordinary level of personalised service and insight. This is too often missing in today’s client experience in lending.
Our people have come from some of the world’s leading private & professional lending institutions, and we have a shared goal; this is to place each client’s financial needs and aspirations at the centre of everything we do; to support the communities that support us and to impact people’s lives in positive, ethical and meaningful ways.
• A culture of partnership.A culture of partnership.
• A relationship of trust.
• A track-record of performance.
• A passion for excellence.
• A wealth of knowledge.
About the Role:
A customer focused operations professional is required to make an impactful contribution to the establishment and ongoing function of a high-performing lending operations team.
We are building a team that will set us apart in the market. Its mission is to deliver a successful and sustainable operations department that will match and support our growth aspirations.
The role requires a proactive learner, and team player with the ability to establish positive working relationships across the business.
Key accountabilities for this role include:
• Attend to documentation and settlement of unsecured, asset finance and commercial fit-out loans.
• Instruct and liaise with solicitors on loan documentation and settlement of commercial property and goodwill loans.
• Quality control of any documents prepared in-house before releasing to our clients.
• Ensure all settlement conditions and requirements, including for AML/KYC, are met prior to settling loans and disbursing funds in an accurate and timely manner.
• Register security on the Personal Property Securities Register (PPSR) as required.
• Perform ongoing loan servicing duties including processing of loan drawdowns, collection of loan repayments, generating statements, discharges and variations.
• Successfully interact with frontline lending staff to ensure a high level of client service and compliance.
• User acceptance testing of new product builds, fixes and enhancements on our state-of-the-art digital lending platform.
• Engage in project work connected to operations with scope to expand the role into areas of interest.
• Contribute to the ongoing design and build of an operations capability to support the launch and growth of AFS lending products and channels.
• Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
To be successful you will have:
• Relevant degree (preferable)
• Relevant work experience within a bank, fintech or other financial services company
• Great team player, with a positive, can-do attitude
• Excellent attention to detail
• Ability to multitask and work under pressure
• Strong problem solving and time management skills
• Proactive and client centric
• Strong communication skills
Why work at Avant?
• We value our people by offering an inclusive workplace with flexible work, career development and internal mobility opportunities.
• Our flexible working arrangements are designed to enable genuine work-life balance.
• Your development is our priority and we have a variety of learning and development programs that will support you in your career.
• We offer support to our people via Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Health and wellbeing programs, Tertiary Education Sponsorship and Support.
• We have a diverse and connected work environment where your contribution and ideas will be valued and respected and make a real difference to the lives of others.
If you have any queries regarding the role, please do not hesitate to contact Nico Touze, Head of Talent Acquisition on 0467 289 985
Please note: Avant Mutual is a vaccinated employer. Prior to the commencement of your employment by Avant, you are required to be fully vaccinated against the Covid-19 virus or have a medical certificate stating that you cannot receive a Covid-19 vaccination for valid medical reasons.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend