Relationship Associate - Kooyong
Job no: 498380
Work type: full time
Categories: Sales Coordinators
Kooyong Group is a specialist lender and advisor, committed to meeting the needs of doctors & medical professionals. We provide an extraordinary level of personalised service and insight through distinctive banking solutions.
Our people have come from some of the world’s leading private and professional lending institutions and we have a shared goal; to place each client’s financial needs and aspirations at the centre of everything we do, to support the communities that support us and to impact people’s lives in positive, ethical and meaningful ways.
Due to our continued growth and success, we have a fantastic opportunity for a Relationship Associate to join our team in Brisbane in a permanent, full time role.
Our Relationship Associates support our Relationship Directors with the management of their client base of medical professionals.
This role will see you:
- Be responsible for the end to end administration of residential and commercial lending including inputting into systems, loan structure, servicing and work-flow management
- Take ownership of each new loan from application through to settlement, including workflow management through the credit approval, documentation and settlement process.
- Determine loan servicing, prepare credit submissions and actively manage the loan
- Provide an exceptional client experience, ensuring the efficient progress of each transaction assisting with their overall lending needs.
- Previous experience in the processes for residential lending
- Ability to read financials, structure loans and determine servicing
- Demonstrated customer centricity and solutions focused
- Strong relationship building and negotiation skills and excellent communication skills
- Motivated and strive for excellence in all you do
- Energised to thrive in a fast paced, fun and supportive team environment
At Kooyong, we are as passionate about our people as we are about our clients! We offer a range of benefits and opportunities to enable you to make a difference, learn, and grow in your career.
For further information, please contact Paul Shipton, Head of People & Culture on 0466 474 895.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend