Job no: 498443
Work type: full time
Categories: Management and Change Consulting
Doctors' Health Fund is the leading provider of private health insurance to Doctors throughout Australia. As a part of the Avant Mutual Group, we look after the needs of over 22,000 health care practitioners, students and their families.
We pride ourselves on our personal, expert service helping our members to navigate the Australian healthcare system. Our focus is on building an expert team of professionals who our members trust and this role will see you collaborate with the team to create extraordinary outcomes for members.
We have an exciting new opportunity for a Change Manager to join our team for a permanent, full time role. Reporting to our Member Experience Manager, this role will lead the change management of business wide initiatives, partnering with and supporting project teams members and business leaders to lead and embed change.
Key accountabilities for this role include:
Lead the management of change on key initiatives, helping project teams and business leaders to lead and manage the change for their teams by:
- Engaging with project teams to understand initiative objectives, timeframes, challenges and opportunities;
- Clarifying project and business roles and responsibilities;
- Conducting a robust impact analysis for each initiative;
- Leading engagement with business managers;
- Leading initiative based communication activities;
- Support the co-ordination or delivery of training;
- Driving readiness activities;
- Defining and establishing support mechanisms for all impacted teams; and
- Identifying, escalating/resolving issues
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in change management or organisational change
- Previous experience managing change on a transformation project within the insurance industry
- Proven success in liaising effectively and working collaboratively with a range of stakeholders
- Training design and delivery experience
- Well developed business analytics and reporting skills
- Strong problem solving, innovative thinking and drive to succeed
At Avant, our people are the centre of everything we do for our members. We offer a range of benefits and opportunities to enable you to make a difference, learn, and grow in your career.
For further information, please contact our Careers team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: Avant Mutual is a vaccinated employer. Prior to the commencement of your employment by Avant, you are required to be fully vaccinated against the Covid-19 virus or have a medical certificate stating that you cannot receive a Covid-19 vaccination for valid medical reasons.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend